Best nursing shoes for women
- Premium Vegan Leather upper
- Easy Slip on / off
- Premium Memory Foam Insole
- Lightweight and flexible outsole
- 1.5 Inch Heel
- SIZE & FIT: Size 6.5 to Size 9 tend to run large,we recommend ordering a 1/2 or 1 size down from your normal US size.Thank you in advance.
- Heel Height: 1.5", Platform Measures: 0.75" (approx)
- Soft synthetic leather upper ,easy to clean with soap and water
- Neutral arch design,lined with soft foam padding for all day comfort, easy on/off
- Clean lines on a chic, slip-resistant style.The construction is designed to give you a secure yet comfortable fit.
- NURSING SHOES FOR WOMEN: Ditch your old school heavy clunky clogs for this super lightweight, very cushioned, slip-resistant supportive nursing shoe clog.
- CUSHION IS KING: High Rebound Injected Molded EVA upper & midsole provides exceptional cushion and shock absorption for your feet all day, every day.
- STAY SAFE OUTSOLE: Non-Slip bottom gives you the added traction you need.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This molded cushioned upper is easy to clean by hand with simple soap and water, and then allow to quick dry.
- STAND OUT IN A CROWD: Super cool colors and prints, including Patents and Metallic colors available to show your individual style.
- [STRETCHABLE FABRIC UPPER]: Whether it's naturally breathable materials, technical membranes and meshes or Active Air technology, our shoes help you move more comfortably
- [EASY ON AND OFF]: Are you tired of just lacing your darn shoes every time? These women's walking shoes feature elastic slip-on closure with a small tab at the backs to help users pull them on
- [REDUCE HEEL PAIN]: The women's walking shoes with Arch Support insole as well as Memory Foam construction which are a great option for women who suffer from plantar fasciitis, bunions, and other foot pain, our shoes provide support where it's needed most
- [GREAT TRACTION]: Cushion design softens your steps, durable rubber outsole will keep you safe, stable and comfortable on any terrain. The work shoes for women are both attractive and functional
- [OCCASIONS]: These sock sneakers for women are great for any daily occasions, such as walking, long time standing, work, food service, nursing, gardening, shopping, traveling, driving, jazz, tap dance, street jazz, leisure, athletic, workout, indoor and outdoor activities
- Soft smooth knit mesh fabric upper with synthetic overlays
- Smooth leather upper in a closed back slip-on clog style
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design - EH Safe tested ASTM F2892-11 for safety
- Padded collar and soft flannel fabric shoe lining for added comfort
- Relaxed Fit design for a roomier, more comfortable fit
- Slip Resistant
- Non Marking outsole
- High Density Foam Removable Insole
- Broad Heel Strike Area for Stability
- Broad Toe Box for All Day Comfort
- Bottom: oil & Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Material: IMEVA lightweight upper and midsole construction provides exceptional cushioning, shock absorption and all day comfort
- Insole: removable EVA insole with ventilation holes
- Vent holes in the side panel allows air to pass through inside of shoe
- material composition: 85% EVA, 15% Rubber
- Air cooled memory foam
- Breathable textile material
- Water Repellent
- Nursing Shoe
- Food Service
- Lightweight Walking Shoes: Only weighs about 0.8 lb each pair gym shoes. Soft breathable mesh upper promises comfy feeling,you won't feel tired even wearing these athletic shoes for a whole day.
- Memory Foam Insole: The memory foam insole is comfortable to touch,absorbs the impact force in motion, reduces the burden on the body. It feels like you are walking on the clouds.
- Streamlined Slip-On Look: The Shoelace makes this casual sneakers adjustable for your feet, but the lace up without tongue, more like a slip on tennis shoes, easy to put on and take off.
- Non-Slip MD Sole: Effectively reduce cushioning force and provide sufficient friction,let each step of your move all relaxed.
- All-Day Comfort: The padded collar with a soft lining can prevent grinding feet. Both uppers and sole are soft, can bear bend or twist and make you move much freely.
- Leather and or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
Nurses play a very vital role in our society. Without them, our medical system will fail to work effectively and efficiently. Nurses spent their lives in serving patients, administering medicines, managing medical records, and helping the doctors. With such a huge responsibility, discipline is unavoidable. Nurses must always wear a clean and proper dress. As they spend most of the time on their feet, it becomes necessary to wear proper, clean, and comfortable shoes.
Nurses must wear specific shoes that suit their job and provide comfort and protection from certain health hazards. Improper shoes can cause agony, self-awareness, irritability, and discomfort as well as hinder their performance. So it becomes very important to buy proper, suitable shoes. Buying the right pair of nurse’s shoes is not so easy. But there are some elements which will help you to buy the proper and comfortable shoes in no time. We will discuss those points here.
In recent times, one has so many options of shoes available in the market to choose from. Each shoe comes with different features and feel. This makes the task of choosing the right pair of shoes confusing and time-consuming. So to make your task easier and simple, we will provide you a list of some of the best nursing shoes for women that are doing well at the market at present. This will guide you to purchase the best-suited pair of shoes in no time.
Some of the best nursing shoes for women:
It is really difficult to buy the right nursing shoe with so many options available in the market. To make your task a bit easier, we will now discuss some of the best nursing shoes for women.
Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Slip-on:
It is an extremely comfortable all-day nursing shoe. It provides leg and back support during extended work sessions. This clog features 3m scotch guard protection. This scotch guard provides stain-resistance. So, one will have to worry less about color damage.
It comes with an easy slip-on construction which makes wearing the clog and removing it super easy, effortless, and convenient. A heel-to-toe rocker is present in this shoe to improve traction while reducing foot pressure. It also consists of an anatomical toe box for optimal toe positioning. The bottom of the shoe has a slip-resistant outsole that protects against slippery surfaces.
The inside of the shoe features a bi-fit tri-density footbed which provides excellent arch support and improves stability. The interior material of the shoe has a temperature, moisture, and odor control technology. This allows the feet to remain cool, fresh, and clean all day long. This shoe comes in an all-black appearance, but a chestnut finish is also available.
Timberland Pro Women’s Renova Slip-On
- It is extremely comfortable and provides back and leg support
- The heel-to-toe rocker improves traction
- It comes with an anatomical toe-box to reduce foot fatigue
- It features a slip-resistant rubber outsole
- A bi-fit tri-density footbed is present to provide arch support and comfort
- The interior material keeps the foot fresh and dry
- They feel a little heavy at first.
- It doesn’t have patterns and designs
2. Dansko Women’s Pro XP Mule Shoe:
This is an excellent pair of clog that features a clean leather design. It is available in a variety of patterned and textured designs with glossy and non-glossy finishes. It is designed specifically for nurses who spend long hours on their feet. They support excellent arch support and are super comfortable.
It has a 1.5” heel which helps in walking forward and prevents from falling backward. It has an anti-fatigue rocker bottom along with a slip-resistant outsole. The interior part of the shoe has several supportive features like a memory foam footbed, a counted heel construction to provide arch support, a padded instep to enhance the walking experience, and a toe-box which is roomy enough to let your toe do a wiggle.
Dansko Women’s Pro XP Mule Shoe
- It is available in a variety of patterns, textures, and oil designs
- It provides brilliant arch support
- The heel helps to move you forward maintaining stability
- Presence of an anti-fatigue rocker bottom
- Presence of a roomy toe-box.
- No such
3. Skechers Sport Women’s D’Lites Original Lace-up Sneaker:
It is one of the most popular sneakers for nurses. These high-quality sneakers are extremely comfortable and breathable. The flexible rubber outsole has a well-designed traction architecture that improves the grip during walking. The leather upper is soft which provides a snug and cozy fit.
It features a padded collar and tongue to improve comfort and stability. It has a lightweight midsole and in combination with the outsole, acts as shock-absorbent. The laces provide a perfect fit and the tongue or heel-pull tabs provide easy on and off mobility. This sneaker can be combined with a high-end aftermarket insole for additional protection. This sneaker is also available with an air-cooled memory foam footbed to provide a different feel.
Skechers Sport Women’s D’Lites Original Lace-up
- It is a very comfortable sneaker for nurses
- The mesh inserts make it breathable
- The rubber outsole is very flexible
- The soft leather upper provides a cozy fit with additional protection
- The midsole of the sneaker is lightweight
- The laces help to adjust the sneakers to your feet
- No such
4. Dansko Women’s Professional Tooled Clog:
This nursing clog is endorsed by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Does your nurse’s job involve long hours of standing and walking? Then this is the best suitable pair for you! It provides enough comfort for all day long with curve support.
This clog also helps to reduce pressure on the feet. It also minimizes straining the joints. This clog supports a normal footing stride, thus helping to reduce fatigue. The outsole is shock-absorbent. It also comes with a midsole which is outlined to provide your feet with the required stability and support. This clog features a toe-box which is wide enough to wiggle your toes.
Dansko Women’s Professional Tooled Clog
- It features an anti-microbial lining material
- It comes with a wide toe-box
- The outsole is slip-resistant and shock-absorbent
- It has a polyurethane rocker-bottom sole
- It provides phenomenal arch support
- There is an irregularity in sizes
5. Sketchers Work Sure Track-Trickle Women’s Oxford:
It is a casual work shoe that comes with sleek and smooth leather design. The shoe is extremely comfortable and is perfect for everyday use. It is one of the best nursing shoes for women. This shoe consists of perforated panels which provide a cooling effect to your feet.
It features a cushioned tongue to keep your feet cozy and secure as well as reduce any discomfort. The heel loop is present at the back of the shoe for slipping it on and off easily. The shoe laces help to adjust the shoe to your foot size and shape. The interior of the shoe features a removable memory foam insole for comfort. The flexible and lightweight midsole is shock-absorbent and protects the feet from the daily impact of walking on hard floors. The slip-resistant outsole features rubber traction grooves to improve protection against wet floors or slick surfaces.
Skechers Worksure Track-Trickel Women’s Oxford
- It is comfortable with sleek and smooth leather design
- It is breathable because of the perforated panels
- Presence of a cushioned tongue to improve protection and reduce discomfort
- The shoe-laces help to adjust the tightness of the shoe for comfort, support, and stability
- The memory foam insole is removable
- The slip-resistant outsole has rubber traction grooves for added protection
- Doesn’t have different colors and patterns option available
6. Hawkwell Women’s Lightweight Comfort Slip Resistant Nursing Shoes:
This is one of the best nursing shoes designed for women. This shoe from Hawkwell is made up of a lightweight EVA bottom sole. This durable shoe is designed to make you feel extremely comfortable as well as provide a lot of stability while walking.
The heel height of this shoe is approximately 1.5 inches and the platform is about 0.75 inches. The stain-resistant leather upper of this shoe is made up of a soft synthetic. This makes cleaning with just soap and water easier as well as convenient. This shoe has a slip-resistant style. It comes in various athletic designs.
Hawkwell Women’s Lightweight Comfort Slip
- This shoe has curved tips to prevent one from tripping
- It is extremely lightweight and super comfy
- It features soft foam padding which gives you a comfortable walking experience
- It is durable
- It is available in athletic design which makes it very attractive.
- It is considered way too cheap
- This shoe fails to provide adequate arch support
7. Alegria Women’s Paloma Flat:
Are you in search of a pair of shoe which comes with a balance between comfort and style? Then your search ends here! This shoe features a sophisticated leather upper which will make your feet feel very good and comfortable. It has a removable insole which can be changed if you are not comfortable with it. The structure and design of this shoe prevent your feet from sweating and producing unpleasant odors.
It keeps your feet dry and clean. The outsole is designed with special technology. This allows it to improve the regular rolling motion, thus reducing pressure at the heel area. This outsole helps to maintain a proper posture too. It can easily be worn and removed. The incorporated arch support of this shoe provides adequate support to your feet. Another brilliant feature of this shoe is that the footbed follows the natural curves of your feet.
This shoe comes with extra depth which allows a better fit as well as gives some space to the toes to enjoy. It lacks a heel! The bottom of the shoe is full flat which increases stability by maximizing the floor contact by the feet.
Alegria Women’s Paloma Flat
- The shoe is made of 100% stiff leather
- The soles are made of rubber.
- It gives extreme comfort and adequate support
- It is very stylish
- The insole is removable
- The footbed follows the natural curves of the feet
- The outsole is designed to reduce pressure at the heel as well as improve posture
- This shoe is breathable
- The leather is too stiff
- This shoe is not suitable for nurses who are suffering from any kind of nerve pain
8. Cherokee Anywear Women’s Zone Clog:
It is a brilliantly designed clog that is made up of extremely lightweight and flexible materials. This clog is wash-friendly, making it a perfect choice for nurses working in environments prone to splashes and spills. To wash the clog, one has to dip it in warm or cold water and it will be clean as new.
Cleaning will not damage the material because of its wash-friendly construction. It features an anatomical footbed to increase the comfort level. A removable molded insole is present. An adjustable swivel strap is also present allowing the clog to be worn in any way. The heel height is 1.75 inches which provide an effortless walking experience. The outsole has a gripping slip-resistant construction. It is available in several colors and patterns.
Cherokee Anywear Women’s Zone Clog
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- It is cost-friendly
- It comes in a variety of colors and patterns
- It features an adjustable swivel strap
- It is not breathable
9. KLOGS Footwear Women’s Naples Leather Closed-Back Nursing Clog:
This shoe from KLOGS Footwear is extremely comfortable and offers brilliant cushioning and non-slip outsoles. Both the outsole as well as the insole of this shoe are extremely durable and provide exceptional comfort, support, and ease. This clog allows you to stand and walk in them for hours without any pain, pressure, or stress. These shoes are brilliant and perfectly suitable for slick floors, spills, and splashes.
Although they are super cozy, they require a little break-in period. The heel is up to 2inches high. It comes with a toe-box which is wide enough to give your toes some extra space to enjoy. This shoe comes with an impressive cushioning system. So, say ‘Bye-Bye’ to your soreness and foot aches because after wearing this shoe, you are not going to encounter those pains again. This clog is made with tooled leather which gives this shoe a smart and super stylish appearance. It comes with various print designs.
KLOGS Footwear Women’s Naples Leather Closed-Back Nursing Clog
- This shoe is affordable
- The outsole is durable and slip-resistant
- It provides excellent arch support
- The toe-box is wide
- This shoe offers adequate cushioning
- The insole provides excellent support and ease
- This shoe is perfectly suitable for environments prone to slips and falls
- The print designs of this clog come off very easily, thus damaging its appearance
10. Nurse Mates Women’s Dove:
It is an ultra-lightweight loafer that provides overall protection. This shoe is designed to reduce fatigue and increase comfort. This slip-on loafer has an elastic goring to provide a cozy fit as well as a padded collar for comfort. This shoe has a clean and flexible construction. The leather upper is stain-resistant. This reduces the chances of staining the loafer with certain chemicals and also makes cleaning easy and effortless.
It features a removable or replaceable insole to provide protection and a cushioning effect. The shoe material used is very lightweight. It has an Eva outsole which is super light in weight thus adding minimal weight footprint. The outsole of this shoe has rubber inserts and grips to improve traction on wet and slick surfaces. It features a 1.5inch heel at the bottom which provides an extra lift.
This heel improves the walking experience by adding stability and minimizing forward resistance. They come in one-solid colors and are designed to focus on comfort and protection. They are available in matte colors as well as glossy finishes.
Nurse Mates Women’s Dove
- This shoe provides comfort, protection, and stability. It also decreases fatigue
- The shoe material is very light-weight, including the steel shanks
- The outsole bottom is anti-resistant as well as helps to increase stability and arch support
- It comes in two matte colors which are white and black. Some glossy finishes are also available in the market
- The upper leather finish of the shoe is stain-resistant and makes cleaning much easier
- The elastic goring provides a cozy fit
- The insole is irreplaceable
Things to consider while buying nursing shoes for women:
Nursing Shoes for women come in a variety of designs, colors, materials, shapes, and styles. Different shoes have different features. All these make the ‘choosing process’ hectic, difficult, and confusing. Buying a bad pair of shoes can be very painful. The comfortable and perfect pair of shoes can make a huge difference in your personal as well as professional life.
They will help you to reduce your anxiety and stress, boost your confidence, improve your health, build a strong personality, and allow you to perform your duties efficiently. So, all these make it very important to buy the right pair of shoes. Here we present you a list of certain things to consider while purchasing nurse’s shoes for women to buy the most suitable pair for yourself. Let’s start!
Most medical centers and hospitals have a proper dress code and a guideline for what shoes to wear. So don’t forget to check the guidelines regarding shoes that the nurses are supposed to be wearing in the workplace. These guidelines include things like the amount of foot coverage offered by the shoe, the material of the shoe, color, heel height, etc. Some health centers and hospitals may also restrict certain types of shoes for the sake of safety and their policy. So, it’s better to buy a pair of shoes after knowing these things.
The Comfort offered:
To deliver your duties with convenience and ease, it is important to wear comfortable shoes. Discomfort may cause irritability and reduce your workflow. So always buy a pair of shoes which you are comfortable wearing. For additional comfort, wear compression socks which will improve your blood flow and circulation.
Check the heel height before buying any nursing shoes. Some high heels are not suitable for certain workplaces prone to splashes and slick floors. But a minimum height of the heel is necessary to help you move forward with ease and without spending extra energy on walking.
Stability and support offered by the shoes:
The nursing shoes must provide you enough support and stability to get through your whole-day work without pain or accidents. Buy shoes that provide excellent ankle and back support and reduce back, foot, and leg pain during work. Wearing shoes that fail to provide adequate support will give you back and feet pain. Stability is also important to avoid accidents and slip offs. So check for these before buying your shoes.
Weight of the shoes:
Weight is also an important factor to consider while buying nursing shoes. While walking, we lift our foot along with the shoe and push our body forward. Wearing a heavy-weight shoe means you will have to lift the extra weight of the shoe every time you walk. This will make you tired and cause muscle pain. To avoid this, it is always better to buy a light pair of shoes. If your job is at the desk, then you may get away with a heavy pair of shoes.
If your work sessions are long and regular, then it is better to buy breathable shoes. Search for shoes that have a perforated upper part to allow air to pass through. This will help to keep your feet fresh and odor-free.
It is very important to buy good quality shoes. So, one must always check the quality of the shoe’s material before buying it. As we know, a good quality shoe is a better purchase than two low-quality shoes.
It is better to buy the right fitted shoes from the very start. You must never compromise with that. A perfect-fitted shoe is not always about the size but also your feet’s shape.
Design and shape of the shoes:
Nursing shoes come in a variety of, shapes, styles, colors, patterns, and designs. Different types of shoes suit different types of feet (with or without any medical conditions). Each shoe has its own advantages and disadvantages according to your feet, medical condition (if any), work duration, type of work, and work surface. So choose your shoes after considering all these factors properly. Various colors and patterns are also available, if you prefer a more unique, fun, and colorful appearance. Some of the common types of shoes worn by nurses include clogs, crocs, and athletic sneakers.
Certain work factors like whether you are standing or seating throughout the day, any medical conditions, type of work you generally do, are you lifting heavy objects, etc can affect your shoe type. So it is better to consider your work function before buying your nursing shoes.
Nursing shoes must be slip-resistant as spills and splashes are common in health care units and hospitals. This makes it better to buy a shoe with a TPU sole. You may buy shoe grips separately for additional protection.
A shock runs through your body every time your foot touches the ground while walking. The severity of the shock depends on the hardness and firmness of the ground. This shock causes feet, joint, and back pains. It is thus better to buy a shoe that comes with a cushioning effect against shock-like air cushioning.
Replaceable inner soles:
It is always better to buy shoes which come with removable or replaceable inner soles. This allows you to change it. Inner soles are very important for nursing shoes as they improve the comfort level, reduces foul odor, and absorbs moisture.
If you are working in an environment that is exposed to sharp or heavy objects, then it is better to buy shoes which come with toe-caps made of aluminum or steel. This will provide extra protection to your feet.
Price and warranty:
These two can affect your choosing process. Our tip is- Don’t always go for the brand name! There are certain shoes that don’t fulfill most of the nurse’s needs and requirements but are still expensive and popular because of its brand name. Some high priced shoes may even offer some extra benefits. Moreover, don’t forget to check the warranty. Some nursing shoes come with a satisfaction guarantee or a limited period warranty. These types of warranty allow you to return, replace, or refund your nursing shoes if they fail to fulfill your requirements or come out disputed. So don’t forget to check the price and warranty offered
The list of some of the best nursing shoes for women is given above. This list is prepared after reviewing all the popular nursing shoes which are doing really well in the market in recent times. And don’t forget the factors to remember while buying nursing shoes that we discussed earlier. Hope these will be helpful!